Shipping & Returns
- Priest London brands ship to Europe, USA, Canada and the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Oceania.
- Shipping costs can vary between different brands depending on their location - see below for more details.
- Please note that once your order is on its way, we are unable to change the shipping address.
- For orders from international brands, there may be additional taxes and duties payable upon receipt
- You will receive an estimated delivery window in your order confirmation email.
- Orders are dispatched directly from our designers - meaning you are .receiving your product straight from the independent or named business that designed or created your product. Thank you for supporting a more sustainable, fashionable future!
Priest London orders are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm. As we work with various designers and every order is unique, shipping costs will vary depending on the size, weight and destination of your chosen items.
Depending on your location, we offer discounted shipping on orders over £150 or Free Shipping for orders over £250 (Or Equivalent).
All relevant delivery options available for your order and to your destination will be displayed at checkout.
Please keep in mind that our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch. Priest London is not liable for, nor responsible for, such import duties, fees, taxes or charges. While we aim to always deliver within the specified times, we aren’t responsible for delays due to customs clearance or failed payment approval.
** VAT is charged on UK and NI items
SHIPPING TIMES :
Delivery time does not include processing time**
Depending on your location and the designer you have ordered from, orders arrive between 2-7 business days after it's been dispatched.
ORDER TRACKING :
After placing an order, you will receive an email containing all the details. We may also be in touch if we need further information to verify your payment. Once your order is confirmed, it will be dispatched within 2 business days. We will keep you updated with tracking information, a tracking number so that you can stay updated and an estimated delivery date.
You can return your items within 10 business days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
To start the return process for your order, please email email@example.com with your order number and contact details.
- There are no extra charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
FAULTY PRODUCTS :
We take great pride in the brands that work with Priest London so we certainly hope that you never receive a faulty product from us or any of our designers.
In the rare occasion a fault does occur please contact us by emailing our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know accompanied with 3-4 photos of the faulty item. We will then offer a replacement if available, exchange or refund.