- Priest London brands ship to Europe, USA, Canada and the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Oceania.
- Shipping costs and time can vary between depending on your location - see below for more details.
- Please note that once your order is on its way, we are unable to change the shipping address.
- For orders from international brands, there may be additional taxes and duties payable upon receipt
- You will receive an estimated delivery window in your order confirmation email.
- Orders are dispatched directly from our designers - meaning you are .receiving your product straight from the independent or named business that designed or created your product.
- We know waiting for your order is the hardest part! All orders placed before 3pm GMT will be processed within 2-4 business days and then shipped straight after. Orders placed after 3pm GMT will begin processing the next business day. The shipping time frame starts when your order has been processed and is ready to be picked up by our shipping carrier.
Priest London orders are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm. As we work with various designers and every order is unique, shipping costs will vary depending on the size, weight and destination of your chosen items.
We offer free domestic delivery on orders over £175.
All relevant delivery options available for your order and to your destination will be displayed at checkout.
Please keep in mind that our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch. Priest London is not liable for, nor responsible for, such import duties, fees, taxes or charges. While we aim to always deliver within the specified times, we aren’t responsible for delays due to customs clearance or failed payment approval.
** VAT is charged on UK and NI items and included in the price you pay.
SHIPPING TIMES :
Delivery time does not include processing time**
Depending on your location and the designer you have ordered from, orders arrive between 2-5 business days after it has been dispatched. We know waiting for your order is the hardest part but your patience is all we ask and appreciate.
Please note: We do not process orders on the weekend or bank holidays; therefore your order will be processed the next working day.
ORDER TRACKING :
After placing an order, you will receive an email containing all the details. We may also be in touch if we need further information to verify your payment. Once your order is confirmed, it will be dispatched within 2 business days after processing. We will keep you updated with tracking information, a tracking number so that you can stay updated and an estimated delivery date.
You can return your items within 14 business days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
To start the return process for your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and contact details.
- There are no extra charges for return, however, you are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 3-5 working days.
FAULTY PRODUCTS :
We take great pride in the brands that work with Priest London so we certainly hope that you never receive a faulty product from us or any of our designers.
In the rare occasion a fault does occur please contact us by emailing our customer care team at email@example.com to let us know accompanied with 3-4 photos of the faulty item. We will then offer a replacement if available, exchange or refund.
Still have questions? Read our full Returns Policy here.